To receive 1 entry into the preliminary draw you must be a Bretts trade account customer and purchase a complete set of frames and trusses made from TRUECORE® steel, manufactured by Bretts; and have the purchased frame and trusses fully paid for and delivered to your building site in Queensland.
Promotion Duration: Monday 21st May 2018 until 5:00pm Thursday 6th December 2018.
Major Prize: One only Ford Mustang GT Race Red standard configuration including on road costs and ownership transfer.
Preliminary draw: 142 Newmarket Rd Windsor, 8:00 am Friday 7th December, 2018 at a Bluescope Truecore trade breakfast.
Final draw: Wednesday 12th December 2018, at 4:30 pm. At a location to be announced.
"Win a Ford Mustang" Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Bretts Pty Ltd ABN: 22 009 658 315 of 142 Newmarket Road, Windsor QLD 4030 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to businesses in Queensland that operate in the building industry and who are a current customer or account holder with the Promoter.
- The prize will be awarded to the owner of the winning eligible business. Entrants must be within the Promoter’s trading terms throughout the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, BlueScope Steel Limited and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 21/05/2018 and ends at 5pm AEST on 06/12/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- For an eligible business to receive an automatic entry into the draw, the eligible businesses must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Purchase”): Purchase, from the Promoter, a complete set of frames and trusses made from TRUECORE® steel, manufactured by the Promoter; and have the purchased frame and trusses fully paid for and delivered to the relevant site in Queensland.
- One (1) entry will be awarded per Eligible Purchase into the Draw (defined below). However, only one (1) Finalist (defined below) spot is permitted per eligible business. Cancelled, incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible or illegible entries/transactions will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw from all entries received will take place at 142 Newmarket Rd, Windsor, QLD 4030 at 8:00 am on 07/12/2018 (“Draw”). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The first ten (10) valid entries drawn in the Draw will each win the eligible business who made the Eligible Purchase corresponding to that entry (each a “Finalist”) the opportunity to play a contingency game (“the Game”) for the chance to win a Ford Mustang GT Red in standard configuration (manual), valued at up to $60,000 (“Major Prize”) at time of Purchase by Bretts.
- The Game will take place on 12/12/2018 at 4.30pm AEST at a location in Queensland to be determined by the Promoter and provided to each Finalist at the time of notification. Each Eligible Business drawn in the Draw, must have its principal/owner attend the Game, or if they are unable to attend, they must nominate their partner or an authorised employee of the eligible business, aged 18 years or over, to play the Game on their behalf prior to the start of the Game (each a “Participant”). All costs associated with travel to and from the Game are the responsibility of the Participant and the Finalist. If the Promoter has not been able to contact the Finalist and confirm a Participant’s attendance prior to the Game or a Participant fails to attend the Game for any reason, that Finalist will be disqualified and the Game will be played with the remaining Finalists only.
- At the Game the Major Prize will be on display as well as ten (10) keys. Only one (1) of those keys will open the driver’s side door to the Major Prize. The Promoter will ask each of the Participants to choose one (1) key from the ten (10) keys available. The order in which each Participant will choose a key will be determined based on the alphabetical order of the surnames for each Participant. Each Participant must choose only one (1) key without touching, handling or interfering in any way with any of the other keys on display. If a Participant is found to have breached this condition, he/she will be disqualified. Each Participant will then draw a number (from 1 to 10) to determine the order in which they will attempt to open the Major Prize. The Participant that selects the key that opens the driver’s side door to the Major Prize, subject to verification by the judges, will win their corresponding Finalist Major Prize. The remaining Participants will not win any prize.
- The drawn Participant’s odds of selecting the Major Prize are 1 in 10. The odds of being drawn as a Finalist may be higher or lower than the odds of the drawn Finalist winning the Major Prize, and will depend upon the number of entries received.
- 1.As a condition of accepting the Major Prize, the owner of the winning Finalist must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Major Prize may be used for promotional purposes, and will be driven to various promotional venues, mostly Bretts Trade locations throughout greater Brisbane during the course of the promotion (and may therefore have a number of kilometres on the odometer at the time of being awarded). The total prize value for the Major Prize is up to AU$[INSERT] including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges. Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or a representative of the winner) may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
- The Finalists and the winner will be notified by phone and in writing and published on the Bretts Website (www.bretts.com.au).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If the Major Prize remains unclaimed for any reason as at 14/01/2018, a re-draw may take place on that date from all entries included in the original Draw (excluding the original winner) at the same time and place as the original Draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The first valid entry drawn will then win the Major Prize. Winner, if any, will be notified in writing.
- Finalists and Participants consent to the Promoter, the Promoter’s promotional partners and prize suppliers filming the Game and using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter the Promoter’s promotional partners and prize suppliers.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with submitting an entry is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in Queensland (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter, the Promoter’s promotional partners and prize suppliers (including each of their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter, the Promoter’s promotional partners and prize suppliers (including each of their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize and participation in the Game.
Note: TRUECORE® is a registered trade mark of BlueScope Steel Limited, ABN 16 000 011 058. This promotion is conducted and administered by the Promoter. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BlueScope Steel Limited is not responsible nor liable for the administration of this promotion, including receipt of entries, handing of entries, drawing or selection of winners or awarding of any prize. Entrants should direct any questions regarding the promotion to the Promoter and not to BlueScope Steel Limited.
Good luck and hope to see you on the final draw day.