Keen, energetic and well presented with a passion for selling, if this sounds like you then you may have found your calling.
This role is not for an order-taker but requires you to identify and qualify leads, then educate prospective clients by presenting Bretts and all the products we sell. The position is underpinned by your ability to create and grow profitable relationships.
The successful candidate will need to have sound competencies in these areas.
- Product knowledge
- Communication, written and verbal
- Active listening
- Social / digital media
- Problem-solving & conflict resolution
The role will involve these metrics
- Defined and managed customer list
- Grow sales from a combination of new and existing clients
- Maintain a combination of face to face and electronic contact, engaging with customers using a managed contact cycle
- Work with store managers to promote products and services which best showcases Bretts strengths
- Sell across all Bretts categories, look for gaps in purchasing patterns and devise a tailored strategy to fill these gaps
- Ensure your customers are always up-to-date with new products and services we offer
- Value adding
- Achieve KPI’s and targets
KPI’s will be clearly identified, complete with milestones and a timeline to achieve them. Although the expectation will be that you will have self-fulfilling motivation to seek out training and improvement during your journey, guidance and coaching will be provided to help achieve success. The KPI’s will be reviewed at six month intervals. Remuneration commensurate with experience and tools of the trade will be provided.
Applications in writing should be addressed to Anthony Simpson, General Manager trade division on or before 28/01/2022