Qualified or Apprentice Locksmith
Bretts have been in the forefront of timber and building material supply and manufacture for over 100 years, still owned by one of the original families who started the company back at the beginning of last century.
Locksmithing has been an important part of this since 1945, which makes Bretts one of the longest standing Locksmith businesses in the greater Brisbane region.
As a Locksmith Apprentice, you will play an important role in supporting the future growth of our Locksmith business.
- On-the-job learning alongside our qualified senior Locksmiths
- Assist in all aspects of workshop operations and sales
- Continue TAFE training in accordance with your trade qualification requirements
- Always maintain a curious and open attitude towards learning and improvements.
Skills & abilities
- Have an appetite for learning.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess good written and verbal communication.
Certificates, licenses, and registrations
- Valid Australian Driver’s License and own transport.
Work environment and conditions
- The role necessitates a physically capable capacity.
- Remuneration commensurate with experience.
Applications in writing should be addressed to Ryan Mitchell, manager, Bretts Locksmith services on or before 28/01/2022